Sunday, September 20, 2009

18 september 2009

Finally updated my blog after a long...erm lazy post...lol...=)
and sorry first if this post is boring...lol...



Anyway, today was the best day for me as i get to meet up with my friends finally after we missed out the hang out which is supposed to be on the august holiday...


We went Nando's at Sunway Pyramid for our dinner at around 8.40pm which is quite late(due to buka puasa session), so before that we went hanging out around while me,pying went off to purchase a phone =)

Erm...not much to post here though, but, i'm feeling happy as i get to hang out, chat and meet up with kennie, rong gen, uken, ping ying, benjamin, wai kit, vivek, arivan, and ck(who just drop by a while). An enjoyable day we had.






The future engineers (uken,arivan,wk,vek,rg,knie) , future psychiatrist (pying),
and future scientist???(ben)...=)



taken after dinner...
from left : me,uken,rg,knie.

No comments:

Post a Comment